● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.66 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.